Things we are thankful for in 2011.......
Jess...
A loving Heavenly Father and our Savior Jesus Christ, the knowledge I have about where I came from, where I'm going and what I can become. This knowledge comes from my membership in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
My husband-for the way he makes me laugh, puts up with my many moods, and shows me so much affection and love in his own little way.
Health. Especially when I have multiple family members who are currently struggling with their health. I have two grandmas who are not doing so well. One just got out of the hospital yesterday, one is currently in the hospital (she went in yesterday), and my cousin Jake is also in the hospital with an infection!
Family and Friends- for their constant love, support, and example.
Job offers- we have been so blessed with multiple offers, which P has worked so hard to get. I'm grateful I can feel secure and confident about our future because he is such a hard worker.
Food, clothing, shelter, warm beds, warm showers, washer and dryer, clean water to drink
My job-I've been blessed to have a job to help support us while P finishes school.
Freedom- so grateful to live in America
Porntepp... (transcribed by jess, I'm sure he meant these in no particular order (seeing how elmo's voice made the #2 spot), but this is the way they came out of his mouth)
Jess
Elmo's voice- he's on an elmo kick lately, meaning he likes to impersonate elmo's voice. Each morning I'm greeted by elmo saying, "Welcome to Monday, Welcome to Tuesday, Welcome to Wednesday, etc... I think you get the point, never a dull moment with P.
Thanksgiving
Family
The Gospel
Happy Thanksgiving to our wonderful family and friends, we love you!
Looking forward to eating this amazing pie my brother Matt made (he makes our pies every year, he's got major pie making talent!)

3 comments:
...and I am grateful I got to see you for a minute. Great post! : ) P.S. that pie looks amazing.
Multiple job offers? Spill it!
PS - we are lucky to have hard-working hubs. I was so grateful we got to CHOOSE our job!
Happy Thanksgiving! That pie is gorgeous. I'm excited to hear where you guys are going to end up!
Post a Comment