Sunday, January 31, 2010

California Livin


P and I moved to California for 6 months because P got an internship with Johnson and Johnson. I was kind of sad to leave Utah because I was about to finish my last semester at BYU and I was also completing an internship which I loved and did not want to leave, but in the end I decided to be a supportive wife and go with my husband. Although I must admit, it wasn't that hard to leave the weather in Utah and come to the beach! We do miss family though.
We arrived here on December 28th and we'll be here until sometime in June. We are living with an older lady named Jeanne (more to come on her later, she's quite the firecracker, as P would say) and with the missionaries, yes the LDS missionaries. Surprisingly, it has all worked out great! We feel blessed to have this little 6 month adventure be in California- away from the snow. It's beautiful here! We've already been to a couple fun places in California so I'll probably be updating this blog with those posts soon.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Jess! Yay you have a blog. I am always so happy when I get to see what other people are up to. Your picture at the top of your blog is gorgeous. How fun that you get to live in California for 6 months! That seems perfect. I wanted something like that but nothing worked out for us (except staying in Utah, which I really am happy about too). I'm glad you're doing well!

Adam and Jamie said...

I agree with Chel. I'm so glad you have a blog now. Facebook is okay but blogs are just so much more personal. I'm excited to see your California adventures. Love ya!