Anyway, back to Christmas. So we spent Christmas Eve eating and watching Four Christmases. The next morning we opened presents with P's mom and Jen. They definitely spoiled us. After we ate breakfast and opened presents over there, P and I went to my house and opened more presents! Having two Christmases in one day is so fun!
P surprised me with a new camera! Yay! I was very excited, we've basically been without one since we got married b/c I apparently lost his :) We also got a GPS from his mom and from my parents, we ended up only keeping one, but it has been a lifesaver here in Cali! I really don't know how I would get around here without one. Later that day we went over to Nana and Papa's for dinner, as usual. The whole extended fam was there and P's mom and Jen came too which was nice being able to spend more time with them. Eating delicious food and lots of playing on the new Beatles Rock Band was what we did for the rest of the day. It was a wonderful Christmas and we spent it with family which is just how I like it. And now for the pictures...
Christmas afternoon at my families house.
Rocking out
Mom, Jen, P, J
Everyone rockin, we've even got Pops on the guitar!
Me and Ty on vocals
This was the night before we left for Cali.
Saying goodbye to Jasmin, Fernando and their adorable twin girls!
mom, J, P, dad
At dinner with my parents and P's mom
No comments:
Post a Comment