Tons of seaguls
P always has to be doing something in a picture, hence his handstand in this picture
We look really stubby int his picture but it's the best one of the both of us from that day
climbing out on the rocks
love the colors of this ferris wheel
This looks hard but super fun, skimboarding I think it's called?
Just hangin' out on the Pier
Later that night we went to this expensive restaurant (good thing it was still considered lunch time and we were able to order off the lunch menu). I ordered a grilled ahi tuna sandwich and P ordered raw oysters-yuck! He's crazy that boy. And we ended the night with a treat from goldenspoon, per my request-yum! Overall we loved Newport, but realized it's definitely for rich people. I don't think we've ever seen so many BMW's, Mercedes, Range Rovers, Porsches, Rerraris and Bentleys in just one small area! Luckily we took the Honda that day, so we fit right in! ;)
2 comments:
Im defintly getting a little jelouse of all these awesome adventures you guys are having.. it makes me want to be by the beach SO bad! I love CA!
Jess i think that we need to send that pic of you with the D&G sunglasses to D&G! You'll be in every fashion magazine out there!
from: Tyler
haha
Post a Comment