I think this is the last catch up post! In January my mom came out for a visit, it was so great to see her even though it hadn't been too long since I last saw her. But since my dad was going out of town he sent my mom out here to spend some time with us. I was grateful! We happened to be house/cat/dog sitting for a couple in our ward the week that my mom came out so it was nice because we had a house to ourselves while she was here. We basically hung out all day and relaxed. My mom is super busy everyday at home so we kept it low key while she was out here and didn't do too much. We didn't even go shopping while she was here! Although we did make it to some craft stores so that we could make headbands and pins. We ate out a lot and spent time with my Aunt Marge, her husband Steve and Janel and her family. Steve took us to the Cabrillo Marine in San Pedro and showed us the tide pools. We took some awesome pictures on the beach and made it just in time to see the sunset. Steve and Aunt Marge also treated us to dinner that night at a fancy seafood restaurant. It was so delicious!! I ordered potato crusted salmon-yum! Here are some pictures from that day.

Mom and me

Tide pool

Beautiful sky and lighthouse



For the majority of the time that my mom was here, we made headbands and flower pins. We started making them for fun but then we decided that maybe we could sell them! When we were finished making them I was taking pictures of them and I went upstairs for a minute and when I came back this is what I found

My mom had put on everything that we made, it was hilarious. She's funny that mom of mine!
3 comments:
Oh fun that your mom could come out! You and P look like you fit right in California. And i am so impressed by all of those flowers! The one around your mom's neck especially looks adorable.
the flowers are so cute! I want to buy one!
You forgot to include the cat. Its good to see you are doing well, and great for me to spend some time with your beautiful family, it has been a huge blessing and I know it will all work out. I love You too and good job on the headbands you guys are so crafty..
Love You
Post a Comment