Almost done documenting our weekend travels. This time we headed to Chicago,
it's only 5 hours away from us which is fun.
We didn't really have any big plans,
we mostly walked around, shopped and ate-
some of our favorite things to do on vacation.
We had the chance to travel to Chicago last summer and I never thought we'd be back so soon!
But I do love the shopping there so I wasn't complaining!
We had the chance to travel to Chicago last summer and I never thought we'd be back so soon!
But I do love the shopping there so I wasn't complaining!
Driving into the city.
P takes his eating serious and apparently it's also strenuous :)
I love a city at night with all the lights.
Navy Pier
We ate at Gino's East. I didn't like it. The crust was hard and tasted like cornbread (which I don't like).
love this picture of my baby
Lotsa cheeese...
Sprinkles...yum! And an ATM for cupcakes is genius! Can they bring one to MI?
Overpriced for sure, and probably overhyped, but I had to get one.









5 comments:
How fun! I've only been to Chicago on a layover and of course that doesn't count.
That's awesome you guys are so close! I LOVE that city! What a fun weekend trip!
So much traveling fun - I'm jealous!
I can't believe you didn't like Gino's! My mouth is watering just thinking about it! Maybe you'd like Giordano's better. You just can't expect it to be like regular old pizza. Deep dish is way different -- sometimes too cheesey, but I still miss it. So fun to see your pictures. We moved here from Chicago, so if you go again, I can point you to a really good dirty Mexican restaurant and some of our other favorites.
P.S. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. All I can say is when you're a mom, you have to find projects to keep you sane. Piano lessons are because I love piano, but also because I need a break from my own children and want to do something that's MINE! It can't all be about the kids, or I would go crazy. Sewing is a stress release. Cooking is because I'm a glutton. :) We need to hang out soon.
fun!! I think sprinkles is a little overrated myself but I still love cupcakes! lol
Post a Comment