- He is an optimist at heart.
- He loves to sing songs, not real songs, just random songs he makes up about me. Very amusing and sometimes annoying :)
- He's very affectionate, I'm so lucky.
- He always helps me finish my meal when we are eating out. We often do "the switch" of plates when I can't finish my meal.
- He is pretty easy to please and a very easy-going kind of guy.
- His name means angel's blessing, and he reminds me of this often
- He's very self driven and motivated, I'm the opposite!
- He's a movie buff
- He likes to cook, when he's in the mood, and when he does cook he has to make it a masterpiece. ie- complicated recipes, perfect presentation, etc.
- My younger cousins love him and he's so good with them
- He loves to do random math problems in his head. For instance, on our many road trips across the Mid-West his favorite thing to do is figure out how long it will take us to get from point A to point B if we're X miles far and driving X mph. Very fun, not.
- He's much better at grammar/spelling than I am
Thursday, April 4, 2013
My guy
A few things you may not know about P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment