My cousins Tyler, Melissa and I have such a close relationship. Melissa and I roomed together for one semester at college, lots of great memories from our days at Raintree! It was Melissa who met P first so we'll always have her to thank :) All 3 of us have become so close, growing up together, spending summers in Utah, so it was fun to be able to spend time together before she tied the knot! The three of us slept at Annette's old house, but because she has moved out and Melissa is in the process of moving out of it, we slept on a mattress in the living room, just blankets and pillows. We did find an air mattress for Ty to sleep on :) I loved spending Melissa's last night as a single lady with her and Ty.
Melissa and Dave got married in the Mesa Temple and had a reception in her mom's backyard. It was so beautiful (and a lot of work since they did everything themselves), but it turned out perfect!
I was able to stay through the weekend and hang with my family, it was a perfect few days and I want to go back!! Take me back!!
Night before the wedding, unwrapping chocolate bars for the smore's bar.
The reception was in her mom's backyard which required a lot of work.
Here's Ty pruning a tree that he then put lights on, I think!
One of my favorite girls..my cute cousin Rach.
The big "walk out of the temple together" scene!
And kiss
She looked stunning, and I loved her dress.
Ty, Melis, me
Beautiful bride!
These pics are not great quality but I wanted to include them anyway!
Jake with the garter on his head!
I'm so happy for her and Dave, they make a great couple! Now come visit us in SF!




























1 comment:
It's so fun when a relative get married! I love the yellow skirts she picked out. You look gorgeous as always!
Post a Comment