Thursday, June 20, 2013

Ty and Jess take San Fran

My cousin Ty works for an airline and since he gets flight benefits he took a trip out here to see me! I took two days off of work (which was heaven!) and we spent both of the days in the city.  Thanks for coming Ty, and come back already!
Sausalito 
Ft. Mason


His visit wouldn't be complete without a tour of Google!  On google bikes, of course!











We also saw Billy Elliot together, it was such a great show.  We both loved it! Thanks to Matt for the recommendation.  Love that I can call my brother to verify whether or not I should see a certain Broadway show.  He's seen basically all of them! 

Eating our burgers in Sausalito.

We ate Bi-Rite ice cream two days in a row, they have the best flavors.
Love you Ty!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE Saualito!!! I want to live there one day. Was this when we saw you biking around google?!

Becky said...

Looks like so much fun! Again as you know, I am jealous you went to Bi-Rite Creamery. You are a lucky girl living so close!

Mallory said...

Seeing all your instagrams and blog pictures makes me really want to come visit! Dustin and I might be out that way in November. We are still deciding where we would want to go. If we do I'd love to see you!