We did a lot of eating, a little bit of sight seeing, here are some pics from the weekend...
Hiking Runyon Canyon
We followed up our hike with Diddy Riese. P and I tried to go here when we lived in So Cal a few years ago but it was closed. So it was on my list of things I wanted to do. They make yummy ice cream sandwiches with delicious cookies. It's super cheap too!
Kind of looks like we are eating a hamburger though :)
Matt's friend hooked us up with VIP tickets to the Dodgers game, complete with an all you can eat buffet, right up our alley. Great seats too ;)
We saw Eric Stonestreet, (Cam from Modern Family) you can see the back of his head in this picture, he was a few rows down from us.
We went and took pictures with these lamp posts in front of some museum. They are lamp posts from all around the world (I think!) and their were a ton of people taking pictures with them.
We also had to check out the LA Google campus, it was pretty rad, we had a fun time there.
Check out their awesome outdoor furniture. Those huge lamps were heat lamps.
Thanks for having us Matt! I really, really wish we lived closer :( Love you!!

1 comment:
I LOVE Cam! So cool!
Post a Comment