Lately, we haven't been up to much around here, just the usual. Making lots of homemade pizza.
Yum!
Last weekend we went to an LA Galaxy soccer game.
Drew and Erika were nice enough to invite us and provide the tickets, thanks guys!
It was a really fun game and Galaxy won 3-1. During halftime we went a took some pictures with David Beckham. He's actually in Italy right now training for the World Cup so unfortunately he wasn't playing in the game, but that didn't stop us from getting some great photos with him!
The boys
I'm not sure what P is doing here, I guess he really likes David? Who doesn't?
Now on to our announcement.....
last week, we found out....
we are moving to....
Yes Arkansas! A very random state. But we're so excited for this little adventure. Instead of going back to Utah at the end of this internship that P is doing now, we decided to take another internship which happens to be in Arkansas. It will only be until the end of August and then we'll move back to Provo just in time to start school. I must admit, I was looking forward to going back to Utah and spending the summer with family, but it will be great for P to get more experience and to get another company on his resume. Poor P though, he won't get a break at all! His last day at work in Cali is on a Friday and then he has to be to work in Arkansas on that following Monday. Thankfully, I get to come home to Utah to take care of some business and more importantly, visit family and friends! I'm so excited! Then I'll join P out in Arkansas. So far we've hear two things about Arkansas. 1-it's really hot and terribly humid. 2-it's green and gorgeous, lots of trees. I can't wait for number 2, not so much for number 1. Ugh, I hate what humidity does to my hair!
We're not moving until the beginning of June so we still have some time in California. We're looking forward to the following things: family coming to visit, a day at Disneyland and a weekend at Catalina Island. That's all for now!






4 comments:
Jessica, that pizza looks delicious! I wish you could teach me how to make that. And congrats on the news! How crazy you are going to Arkansas! I'm sure it will be an adventure and you two will make it fun no matter what it is like there.
We had a blast hanging out with you and P-diddy the other night! We just love you guys! Can't wait for camping, Jay Leno, The Price is Right and whatever else you guys want to do!!!
At least in Arkansas you'll be able to finally save money! lol. It'll be a new adventure, at least.
Your mom just told me about your blog! This was fun to read! Gotta love those missionaries!!!
Yo, I tried to comment on Saturday, but my internet timed out.
What I was going to say was good luck. GOOD LUCK with the summer humidity! As one who is familiar with the temps of that area of the world . . . I will pray for you. Daily. :)
I had some funny experiences in regards to humidity as a missionary. Too long to share here. But, I will end by saying that The South is as absolutely gorgeous as it is BECAUSE of the humidity. Have fun!
Post a Comment