Kim & Jeff...good, loyal, supportive, so sweet, they'll do anything for you friends. We love them!!
Mom & Jen
Mom, Dad, & Matt
Candace was so sweet to come over and see me. I got to meet her adorable new baby, Alivia. She's a doll and Candace, you're a great Mom and friend!
Bethie, my good, good friend. I'm so glad we could connect before I left. Thanks for dealing with my craziness that day! Bethie, you are seriously such a wonderful friend..the best a girl could ask for!
Brittany and Adam were gone for our family goodbye party so I caught Brit on a different day and had to snag a pic with her. We miss you guys!
I had to take a picture of me, with my dad, on my last day of work. I felt like a chapter of my life closed when I walked out of his office on that last day in May. I've worked at his office since I was probably 16. It started out as an internship (in high school) and then I continued to work there each summer break.
When we moved in with my parents in January, it was a blessing to have a job for those 5 months. Even though I've had my moments of frustration there (it can be a crazy, busy place, as well as hard and stressful - not only physically but mentally and emotionally!) I do feel so grateful I had the opportunity to work alongside my dad. Not many people get that chance.
And I'm also grateful I've learned a skill, dental assisting, that I will have for the rest of my life. This skill has also opened up some amazing service opportunities for me and I'm grateful for that. So thank you dad, for employing me!
One other thing, I also became much more appreciative of my dad and all the HARD work he does every.single.day. It seriously amazes me that he can work with screaming children, and hormonal women (he's the only dentist at his office and he employs 9+ women) and not want to harm someone or go insane by the end of the day! Cause believe me, there were times I felt like I needed to take my frustration out on something when I got home from work!
But growing up he always tried to leave his problems at work and when he got home he moved on with the day (errr...more like night) and was (is) a great dad. He always helped us with our homework, spent time with us, etc. Now he gets home from a 10 hour work day and rides his bike for miles or fulfills his church callings. He is great at what he does, and has a talent for dentistry. I'm not biased at all :)
He is amazing to me, I love you Dad!


2 comments:
My favorite part about that post was the picture in the background of Porntepp with bleached hair. Haha. Hope you guys are loving your new place.
HA! I love that you noticed this classic picture Chels, so funny. Oh the days of bleaching :) hope that doesn't come back anytime soon
Post a Comment