Monday, August 20, 2012

Traverse City

Back in July we traveled to Traverse City for a little day trip.  With the beautiful beach and a little quaint main street to explore, we really loved it!  We also happened to be there for the Cherry Festival, which included some fair food, a cool air show and really expensive cups filled with cherries (we didn't even buy any cherries at the cherry festival, thanks a lot overpriced cherries!).

1) Matt and Hillary...we love them, they make great traveling buddies.
2) Jumping fences, to the private beaches.
3) Helicopter drops a man in the water? Part of the air show.
4) Proud of his white legs???  Work it babe, work it.

1) Pull up contest aka seeing my man's muscles in action.
2) Hot dogs for lunch, hot dog menu.
3) My hot dog on the left, P's on the right. For once I ordered the better one!
4) Crazy shot.

1) House of Dogs.
2) For some reason I love this pic of Hillary and Matt.  Matt has one eye closed, makes me laugh.
3) More of this guy's white legs and a gangsta sign for good measure.



I would go back to Traverse City in a heartbeat!  

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Jess you look so pretty in that last picture. It looks like you are seriously living an adventure. SO FUN!

Elizabeth Glenn said...

Yay! I love seeing all of your posts. Keep em comin, girl! :-)

miss said...

Mike was born in Traverse City! I didn't realize how cute it was...maybe we'll have to visit!