When P and I moved to California, Kristen contacted me and told me that she was living in California so we should meet up when I get there. Unfortunately, we didn't make it happen until one week before P and I left Cali. I wish we would have done it earlier, because I had so much fun catching up and just being with her.
We met up halfway and brought along our significant others, for her that meant her boyfriend Alex, who I was so happy to meet! We ate dinner and talked about what's been happening in our lives since we last saw each other.
I told Kristen that I would post a picture of us when we were little, but I couldn't find the one with both of us in it! Argh, I'm so sad, so Kristen if you have it email it to me! I'm determined to find it when I go back to Utah. If I do, I'll have to post it because it's so fun to see how much we've changed. And in the picture, we're both holding our American Girl dolls, which is classic. We loved those dolls! But in the meantime, here are the pictures of us at our meet up!
All four of us
I absolutely love them!
My mom loves them too!
And the third reunion was with more of my best friends from high school. We got together and enjoyed tin foil dinner and dutch oven upside down pineapple cake..yum!
All of us plus some husbands and babies that we've added since high school
Just us girls
I'm so grateful for the wonderful friends that I've been blessed with. My life has definitely been changed for the better because of them. I love you all!!
1 comment:
Fun.. Thats so cool that you have stayed in touch. I totally remember those american dolls I was never into them but I remamber very well you were and your beanie baby collection. I remember coming to Nana and Papa's and seeing your collection. So fun, and great memories. love ya
Post a Comment