Saturday, June 26, 2010

1st Anniversary

I can't believe it's already been one year since this day

It was such a great day because it started in the temple and the rest of the day was spent with our family and friends who were so kind to be with us and support us on our wedding day.  I tell everyone that I wish I could relive this day over and over.  It was just so perfect and I loved every minute of it.
Even though our first year of marriage has been full of its ups and downs, I wouldn't trade it for anything.  I'm so thankful for my husband and I'm so glad that we have many more years to come!  I know they'll only get better!

While we were in Utah, we ate our wedding cake.  It has been in my parent's freezer and surprisingly it wasn't too bad.
I didn't get to do this on our wedding day :)

5 comments:

Becky said...

Happy Anniversary! I can tell you two are very happy together and always seem to be having fun! :)

audrey said...

oh my gosh! i can't believe it's been a year already! you guys are so cute and i'm so glad you're so happy! it's so fun to read about all your fun adventures!!! when do you move to arkansas?

Chelsea said...

How fun you cut your cake again! We ended up eating the top of our cake right after our honeymoon--it was so good we didn't want to wait a year... :) Happy Anniversary. It's crazy how fast time goes by. Hope you're getting settled in Arkansas.

Jason Thomas said...

congrats! you two are very cute! beautiful wedding pics! we miss you....btw this is kasee

Michelle Wall said...

Congrats on making the one year mark! Yeah. Im glad you were able to spend time with your family, and it was so great to see you at the wedding and celebrate your birthday at lunch the other day. Im glad all is well with you, and hope you enjoy Arkansas. Love YOU!!