Thursday, June 3, 2010

Grand Opening!

Have you heard? Can you believe it?!  Utah FINALLY has a Sephora!!  Sephora is my favorite store and I'm not even in town to enjoy the Grand Opening.  That's why I'm sharing this with all you Utah people.
When: Tomorrow June 4th
Time: 10 AM
Where: Fashion Place (Murray)
Why? Sephora is an awesome store filled with makeup (lots of it!), nail polish, skincare products, perfume/cologne, etc....And they will give you samples of anything, if you ask.

I'm sure many of you work but if you can go, the first 100 people in line are given a gift card, one of the gift cards is worth $500!  I so wish I was there!  Go! And if you win the $500  share some with me!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I LOVEEEEE Sephora too!!! They opened one last month in the JC Penneys in the Provo Mall too, and I was SO happy bc they are the only ones that carry my favorite Murad lip gloss. Yeah for Sephora!