Happy Birthday to this stud muffin!
I can't believe that you're 25!
Here's a break down of his birthday weekend-
Friday was P's last day at J&J. Me and Liz surprised our husbands at work with b-day balloons and a little treat.
I had to take a picture of P in his cubicle, he spent a lot of time here! Notice his name on the cubical, he's so official!
We celebrated P's birthday on Saturday by spending the morning in the Las Vegas temple so that we could attend Audrey and Tim's sealing. It was great and we felt so privileged to be a part of it!
This picture is actually of us at their reception (which was held the night before) it was beautiful and they both looked great! Audrey was such a stunning bride, but I knew she would be! Their reception was amazing, I mean seriously, it was one of the, if not the, most unique receptions that I have ever been to before! And even despite the crazy wind, it still looked beautiful and the food was to die for! Congrats you two!! We love ya!
The next 7 hours were spent in the car, as we were driving home to Salt Lake so that P could fly out the next day for Arkansas. I felt bad that we had to spend his birthday in the car :( and we weren't even in the same car! Since we have two cars, and we were moving back from Cali, we both had to drive a car. It was a long day of driving but we arrived safe and sound.
Side note: this is actually the 2nd time that P and I have spent his birthday in the car. Two years ago, when we were just friends, we drove down to Arizona (for Bri's wedding) on his birthday.
Once we arrived, we enjoyed a delicious dinner (thanks mom!) with family and then ice cream and cake. yum! We also played Malarky till wee hours of the morning with cousins, it was a lot of fun to see family that we haven't seen in months!
Since I knew we would be traveling on his b-day, I took P to Six Flags a week before we left Cali. P has been dying to go there and so I finally caved and said we could go for his birthday. We spent a
We also celebrated my b-day too since it's one week after his. And I'll be in the car on my b-day driving to Arkansas.
I was reunited with these babies, I just love 'em!
even if they never smile for me
They love their Grandma!
Melissa made him this awesome sign
I love you babe and I hope you had a great birthday. I can't wait to see you this weekend! XOXOXO

1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PORNSTAR!
Post a Comment