Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mothers

I've always loved this quote by Abraham Lincoln....

"All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother." 

Both P and I have been blessed with amazing moms.  I look up to both of them in so many different ways and I hope to one day be as good of a mother as they have been to me.

We love you both! 
Happy Mother's Day!!
Picture from 2009 at a bridal shower that Momma Phyllis threw for me. 


And Happy Mother's Day to all the women out there.  I think every girl or woman has mothered a child at one  point in their life.  I know from personal experience and examples of grandmas, aunts, and teachers that you don't  need to have a child to be a mother.

And I heard this song recently, and thought I would include it on my blog because I loved it so much.  It reminded me of my own mother and the special relationship we share as mother and daughter.
It's a beautiful song written by Calee Reed.  She wrote it for her mother who passed away from cancer. Take a listen.



No comments: