Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Christmas 2012

These pictures were taken at our ward Christmas party. The guy who started SmugMug took them and posted them online for us. How convenient! They actually turned out pretty good, and looking at them now makes me miss my long hair!






I am so thankful we got to go home for Christmas this year.  For a while there, it was looking like it just wasn't going to work out, but thankfully it did!  And with the way the holidays worked this year, it made it so we were able to stay in Utah for over a week.  It was pure bliss. I don't have a ton of pictures, in fact we didn't even take our camera, just our phones.  We were too busy having fun and relaxing.  We spent a lot of time with family and didn't get sick, so that was great!  It seemed like everyone there was sick, or had been sick.


We loved spending time with these cuties, I miss them!!
Using a crayon to apply lipstick and nail polish :)  
Lots of game playing at Nana and Papa's house.



I made my parents a photo album of their trip to Jerusalem and Egypt. 
I was so excited to give it to them because they had no idea I was making it. 
They loved it, I love giving gifts.
The family on Christmas Day, and the beautiful tree my mom does such a great job on every year! 

Zach's crazy beard, above. And my crazy husband, below.

I cut my hair! I was ready for a change.  
I hadn't cut it this short since after we got married, so it took me 3 1/2 years to grow it. 

I met up with my good friend and former co-worker Becca, who I miss a ton!  I had never met her darling little girl so it was so fun to meet her and catch up.  This is a terrible picture of me (plus it's blurry) but for memories sake I'm posting it :)

I also met up with my best friend Synth, she had us over for breakfast.  
It's always fun to catch up with her and her husband. Also miss her a ton!
I feel like I should note, she usually doesn't wear stripes on stripes :) 
She's modeling that stripe scarf that I (with my mom's help) made for her. 


If you can't tell who this is, it's me! P made me into an android character.  He said I always wear that stripped shirt and a watch and I have some white tennis shoes so he pretty much got it spot on ;)

5 comments:

She Loves The Color Pink said...

I just chopped my hair off too. Mix feelings :) you look great!!!!

Clay & Katie Hardman said...

Love your Christmas pictures!!

Elizabeth Glenn said...

You guys are the cutest! I miss you! I love your hair no matter what you do with it! :)

Unknown said...

Great pictures of you guys! and i love the new hair!!

Becca said...

It was fun seeing you! Sheldon was supposed to go to SF for work in March and Ellie and I were going to fly out with him. I was getting really excited about it and hoping to come meet up with you too, but it got canceled and now he's going somewhere else :( Hopefully another time!