Thursday, February 21, 2013

Family Photos 2012

Over the Christmas break, Fabio (who used to live with my family) wanted to give my parents, as a Christmas gift, some family photos.  So he had his friend take some pictures.  Well the day we were suppose to do this, it was snowy and super cold outside so at the last minute we had to resort to taking them inside the Joseph Smith Memorial Building.  Not the ideal place but it worked out okay.

Miss this family of ours; it is hard living away from them.






So glad families are forever!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great looking family! I really wanna get some good pictures of me and tim. It's been since our wedding!

Anonymous said...

Still look good! And I know you've cut your hair since but you hair is gorgeous!

She Loves The Color Pink said...

I love the one of you and your mom! Ps your dad looks like mitt Romney!