About a month ago we went to San Francisco for the first time, since we moved here!! Finally!
Because we have both been there before, we've visited most of the touristy places, so this time we went without really knowing what we would do. We did, however, know that we wanted to eat at The Taco Shop, I had been craving it since I was first introduced to it about 3 years ago (thanks Kris and Aaron!).
Here are some pics from the day and sorry they are not in order!
Lands End, so beautiful. Thanks to Missy for letting us in on this gem.
MMMMMM it was so yummy, the Mexican style corn is my favorite but the fish tacos are also to die for.
More Lands End
A love rock, how sweet!
This is the view from Lombard Street, the one touristy thing we did do that day.
Leave no kernel behind! I promptly ate this last kernel, don't you worry.
Another intense picture of P eating his food. I promise this is not how he usually looks when eating :)
Until next time San Fran...











2 comments:
Looks so fun! I've been to San Francisco twice and by the second time I was so bored with the same tourist attractions. Next time I go I will try that taco shop for sure! I love tacos.
Great pics! I love San Francisco. This a wonderful blog.
If you get a sec, please check out the latest post on my blog 'Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend' I would love to read your feedback.
Sofia
stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com
Post a Comment